Teacher’s In-service Training on Summer Vacation 2021 is now open for application until Friday, April 30, 2021. Late or incomplete applications will not be attended.
1. When applying for in-service training, a training plan and consent letter issued by the destination institution must be presented along with the application form.
2. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and the University's epidemic prevention measures, the destination for this year’s in-service training should be domestic.
3. All expenses incurred are to be paid solely by the teacher, thus seeking funding from a Government Agency or Academic Institution is strongly suggested.
3. A complete final report must be handed in to HR Office within 3 months after the training. Failure to do so will result in suspension from future application of this kind.
4. For more details, please refer to KMU Directions Regarding Teacher’s In-service Training on Summer/Winter Vacation (Chinese Version).
Related forms to use: application form, final report
Personal record of training/continuing education can be checked online in KMU Information System T.3.1.03.個人進修研習.
Contact information: Mr. Ho (ext. 2063), email: firstname.lastname@example.org