• Forms to be filled out  by newcomers (no need if not applicable):

        1.Checklist for reporting for duty

2.KMU Faculty & Staff Resume (with a recent 2-inch bust and hatless photo attached)

3.Salary Income Recipient's Tax Allowance Declaration Form

4.Letter of Intent for the Selection of and the Contribution to the Labor Pension Fund System

5.National Health Insurance Enrollment Application Form (with Transfer Enrollment Form issued by previous employer)

6.KMU Faculty & Staff IC Card Application Form (with a 2-inch photo attached)

  • Documents to be submitted upon reporting for duty (no need if not applicable):

1.Photocopy of ID card, Household Certificate, Military Service Certificate, and Teacher Certificate

2.Photocopy of the highest education diploma (Original copy required for verification only. Foreign academic credentials must be verified by overseas embassies.)

3.Termination Certificate issued by previous employer

4.Photocopy of the cover of a passbook issued by Yuanta Commercial Bank

5.Checkup report (report obtained within 6 months will also do)

6.Application for preferential medical service charge

7.Proof of receiving academic ethics training from "Taiwan Academic Ethics Education Resource Center" 

※Applications for Certificate of Service(Employment or Termination) and Employee ID Card are to be done via the "On-line Application" area on Personnel Office website.